Join Our Craft Community
Our members enjoy a vital connection to other craft artists and enthusiasts interested in the fine craft heritage of Tennessee. As a membership-driven organization, members play an active role in shaping the activities to meet their personal and professional needs. All members are welcome to attend board meetings where policies and procedures are developed and defined.
Membership is open to anyone (creators and collectors) of every skill level (novice to master). Our statewide network includes professional craft artists, teachers, students, shop and gallery owners, guilds, co-ops, schools and art departments, craft suppliers and promoters. Artist-members produce handmade work in a variety of media, including, but not limited to: basketry, books, clay, fiber, furniture, glass, leather, metal, mixed media, musical instruments, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, textiles and wood. We hope you’ll join us, too.
With your membership, you will receive:
- The Artisan newsletter, published 3 times annually exclusively for friends of Tennessee Craft & our members
- One printed copy of the Member Directory
- Inclusion in the Directory; In the Printed Directory & Online
- Invitations to members-only events at the state & chapter levels
- Invitations to statewide/regional meetings, professional development workshops, & retreats
- Collaborative member benefits with other organizations and other Craft Artists
- Access to a Commercial General Liability Insurance policy (click to learn more)
- Mentor opportunities (covering business and craft-related subject matter)
- Scholarship opportunities for educational events and professional development
Membership lasts for the duration of a calendar year (January – December). Individuals, partners and businesses joining on or after November 1 begin receiving benefits immediately and throughout the following year. For example, members registering between November 1 and December 31 of any year will be credited with membership for the entire following year.
Click on your desired level below to complete our membership form and make a payment.
Through your involvement with Tennessee Craft you join a network of artists and individuals committed to increase public understanding and appreciation for fine craft, provide a forum for members, makers and enthusiasts to encourage mutual support, nurture excellence and creativity in our community, sustain the markets for fine craft, promote professional development, and celebrate the values of hand craftsmanship in our society.